This Anti Money Laundering Policy is an attachment to our Terms and Conditions. Please read and ensure understanding of both documents before playing. Unless defined in this Anti Money Laundering Policy, capitalised terms have the meaning set out in the Terms and Conditions
1.1. In consideration of the rights granted to you to use the Services, you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- 1.1.1. You are not under the age of 18 or any legal age required for gambling or gaming activities under the law or jurisdiction that applies to you;
- 1.1.2. You are the rightful owner of the money in your Player’s Account and all details provided by you to the Company either during the registration process or at any time thereafter, including as part of any payment deposit transaction, are true, current, correct and complete and match the name(s) on the credit/debit card(s) or other payment accounts to be used to deposit or receive funds in your Player’s account.
- 1.1.3. You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of the services and you are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that your use of the services is at your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to your losses you shall have no claims whatsoever against the Company.
- 1.1.4. You fully understand the methods, rules and procedures of the services and Internet gambling in general. You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure the details of bets and games are correct. You will not commit any acts or display any conduct that damages the reputation of the Company.
1.2. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions you authorize us to undertake any verification checks we may require or that may be required by the third parties (including, regulatory bodies) to confirm your identity and contact details (the "Checks").
1.3. During these Checks we may restrict you from withdrawing funds from your Player’s Account.
1.4. If any information that you have provided is untrue, inaccurate, misleading, does not match your ID or otherwise incomplete we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately and/or prevent you from using the services, in addition to any other action that we may choose to take.
1.5. If we are unable to confirm that you are at the Legal Age then we may suspend your Player’s Account. If a fact that you were under the Legal age at the time you made any gambling or gaming transactions, then:
- 1.5.1. Your Player’s Account will be closed;
- 1.5.2. all transactions made during that time will become void, and all related funds deposited by you will be returned;
- 1.5.3. any stakes or bets made during that time will be returned to you;
- 1.5.4. any winnings which you have accrued during that time will be forfeited from you and you will be required to return to us all funds that were withdrawn from your Player’s Account.